Thursday, September 4, 2008

My favorite game --- Caricatures

Here a few caricatures just to get the ball rolling on this blog. I must admit that I am a little disappointed with these samples. I don't find them funny or making any particular statement about the person. They are basically your run of the mill theme park samples. A little boring to me, but enough to get this started. By the way, I really don't like drawing park samples.








Can you tell who they are?

Let me know what you think...

4 comments:

David Reyes said...

Hey man, Do I know you? Your style seems kind of familiar but If I guess if you know mario you must of worked at Universal at some point.

Anyway its not mario throwing away my demos its LEE!! and I'm still getting drawing lessons from him too.

Good Tigger woods

David Reyes said...

oops I mean Tiger. Man Im getting old. Dam Tigger and winnie the pooo

Brad said...

I like your Tiger Woods. Good likeness! I also like your marker sketches up on top. Fun stuff. I know what you mean about blogging to your self. I just started a blog and it is hard to get comments.

Bat said...

Checkd out your stuff when I ran across your blog on the DB!! Nice work.... great job on Rianna, Paris and of course Tiger.