Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Freedom!

This week my wife and I left our short employment at Lee Harvin Inc., Which are the caricature concession owners at Universal Studios Hollywood, Citywalk, and the L.A. Zoo.

I feel like a weight has been lifted from our shoulders. I can honestly say, that I did not have fun working with them. After working at a few concessions, this one is where a fun job became just a job.

We hope to not have to work in a theme park setting again. Enough of only getting a small percentage for doing all the work, long hours, annoying customers, and arrogant security guards. We are going to concentrate more on commissioned portraits, caricatures, and working at parties. Much more fun and rewarding.

Good luck to all of you still working there. We hope you have a better experience there than we did.

2 comments:

Chloe Akana said...

i never got to work with maria or you.....


= (



but...

im happy for you guys!

vhpayes@yahoo.com said...

I'm sure we would have like working with you. You seem to be always cheery. Good luck to you there.